Rosacea acne is a skin disorder wherein the blood vessels become visible on the face. This serious disorder can also cause small and pus-filled bumps, making the skin look very uneven. However, this is not acne in the actual sense.
It is a serious medical condition that has t be treated very immediately. This is a common condition among middle-aged women. Let us understand more about this health condition in the following way.
Symptoms of Rosacea Acne
A person can experience different symptoms if he suffers from rosacea acne. These include:
- Facial Blushing: This skin disorder can cause a lot of blushing around the center of the skin. This condition is visible on clear and fair skin.
- Visible veins: The blood veins are easily visible around the nose and the cheeks. These veins form a web.
- Swollen Bumps: People with this medical condition also experience swollen bumps. They are acne and always contain pus. This can make it very painful.
- Burning sensation: This skin disorder can multiply the burning sensation of the individual exponentially.
- Eye Problems: People with this medical condition suffer from swollen eyes and eyelids. The eyes generally become dry and irritating.
- Enlarged nose: Rosacea results in thickening of the nose as well. Therefore, the facial beauty of the individual is compromised in this medical condition.
Causes of Rosacea Acne
After having already discussed the symptoms of the skin problem, it is very important to know more about the causes of the disease. These include:
- Consumption of hot and spicy foods can be the reason behind the occurrence of this disease.
- Red wine and alcohol raise the body’s temperature and, therefore, can cause acne on the skin.
- Exposure to wind and sun, including temperature, can also increase the chances of contracting this problem.
- Exercising and rigorous working out schedules can also be the reason behind this issue.
- Sometimes different hair and skin products can cause allergies and result in such a condition.
- A reaction to the medicines can be the reason behind this type of health problem.
When to See a Doctor?
To cure this problem, it is very important to ensure that an infected person must not take any steps without actually consulting the doctor. The doctor will only prescribe the right medication. If a person fails to consult the doctor on time, then there is a possibility that this issue is never treated.
It is always advisable to bring some changes in the lifestyle habits. Sleeping on time and consumption of essential multivitamins can be helpful in getting rid of the issue. In addition, a person must avoid spicy and hot foods to the maximum possible extent.
No doubt, every person is equally prone to get affected by this problem. Still, however, it is imperative to understand that this acne problem is more likely to happen to women above the age of 30, regular smokers, and those who have a genetic disorder. Therefore, a person must take care of himself at every cost.
With all of this, it can be easily concluded that an individual must take care of the body and try to avoid everything which increases the risk of such type of medical disorders of the skin. Following the prescription of the doctor is a must thing, and this must be remembered by all the individuals.